Canyons Resort in Park City is Utah’s largest ski and snowboard resort. Even though the skis and snowboards will be put away for evo’12, Canyons Resort is equally fabulous during the summer months. This is just a snippet of why Canyons is so great:
• Transportation – It’s the closest Park City resort to Salt Lake City International Airport.
• Location – It’s located just 4 miles from Historic Main Street in Park City and only minutes from over 100 bars, restaurants and other activities.
• Family-Friendly – It has a state-licensed daycare and day camp for the tikes.
• Activities – Keep yourself busy with hiking and mountain bike trails, hot air balloon rides, luxurious spas, zip line tours, horseback riding, fly fishing … we could go on.
• Accommodations – Did we mention the size of the rooms? Where else can you room with 6 of your closest blogging friends?
There you have it; Park City is a world class, four-season resort town. It’s fantastic. We love it. And you’ll love it.