Link to Your evo’11 Conference Posts, Pics, and Videos Here

July 21st, 2011
Posted by: Evo '10 Staff

We’d love to learn about your evo’11 take aways, experiences, and memorable moments.

Also, please connect with us on Twitter and share with us on our Flickr group, YouTube channel, and Facebook page.

Links to Blog Posts

Please include your name and a link to blog posts about evo’11 so we can see your fun pics, read about your takeaways, and see any videos you captured.

11 Responses to “Link to Your evo’11 Conference Posts, Pics, and Videos Here”

1. Kristen Prazenica | July 11, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I’m a Communications Intern for Johnson & Johnson and above you can find a link attached to our youtube channel, JnJHealth. There you can find a link of all the interviews the team conducted on bloggers and how they utilize social media for social good! Lots of great interviews! :)

2. Anne Parris | July 12, 2011 at 10:49 am

Thanks so much for everything!

3. Jessica (@ It's my life...) | July 12, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Thank you for adding my link! I was coming back to add it and found that someone had already done so! Thank you! :-)

4. Heather {WhipperBerry} | July 13, 2011 at 12:26 am

A truly amazing weekend ladies!!

kisses
    heather

5. Highlights from EVO '11 | July 13, 2011 at 9:58 am

[...] and UStream recordings available for a growing number of sessions. Attendees are also creating a central link-up of recap posts, and there is an EVO group Flickr feed, EVO Conference Facebook photo albums, and [...]

6. Jenny Cisney | July 13, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Hi all! I’m Kodak’s Chief Blogger and I left a link to a recap blog post from our time at Evo Conf. Also friend us on the event page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002588506236 and you can tag yourself in the photos from our suite. Then you are able to download the photo or print it from Facebook at the Kodak Picture Kiosk!

7. Anne (Nota Supermom) | July 13, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Wow, links to the Ignite Talks!

8. Me Ra Koh | July 14, 2011 at 11:45 am

It was such an honor to be with all of you this year at EVO! I posted a link to my name with what I did NOT find at EVO! Enjoy!!

xo,
    Me Ra

9. Taradara | July 19, 2011 at 11:04 pm

I wanted to pop in and that I’ve enjoying my evenings visiting everyone’s sites sharing their experiences at EVO. It sound like it was such a well organized and positive experience for all (including the families, which totally fabulous).
    So, thank you all for linking!
    Tara

10. Reflections from evo ’11 « « Arizona Mama Arizona Mama | July 20, 2011 at 2:09 am

[...] I’d simplify.  My top ten list, the stack of business cards, my notes, plus everyone else’s evo ’11 summaries lead me to one word – [...]