Link to Your evo’10 Conference Blog Post Here

June 27th, 2010
Posted by: Evo '10 Staff

If you’re anything like the evo’10 team, the first thing we wanted to do after the conference was over was share our experiences, making the fabulous weekend and the memories created there linger a bit longer—like this fun pic of evo’10 attendees jumping into the pool after the closing party (courtesy of Mommy Niri).

We’d love to learn about your experiences. Please include your name and a link to any post you put up about evo’10 so we can see your fun pics, read about your takeaways, and see any videos you captured.

Also, please share on our Flickr group, YouTube channel, and Facebook fan page. You can access all the links on our Community page on this site.

23 Responses to “Link to Your evo’10 Conference Blog Post Here”

1. Tweets that mention Link to Your evo’10 Conference Blog Post Here « Evo 10 -- Topsy.com | June 27, 2010 at 5:50 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Mommy Niri, Mommy Niri, Melissa Esplin, Melissa Esplin, DaDa Rocks! and others. DaDa Rocks! said: RT @jylmomIF: Want the @evoconf memories to linger longer? Share links to your #evoconf posts here: http://bit.ly/9OdzUs PLS RT [...]

2. Wifey | June 28, 2010 at 9:13 am

Such an incredible weekend! This is the first of several posts I’m sure. It was too good for me just to write one!

Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

3. Jen Crozier | June 28, 2010 at 10:07 am

Loved EVO’10. Can’t say enough about how inspired I was! Met some amazing women that’s for sure…

4. Lisa Anderson | June 28, 2010 at 10:19 am

So much more to be inspired by after the opening keynote as well! An excellent time!!

5. ~j. | June 28, 2010 at 1:44 pm

What a BLAST! So enriching, thanks for a wonderful weekend!

6. alison | June 28, 2010 at 6:58 pm

Thanks for such an incredible awesome conference! Can’t wait until next year! Check out my top 10 things I loved about Evo!

7. RObyn | June 28, 2010 at 8:33 pm

What a great conference. I put the wrong link in spot #22. Idon’t know if you can delete it or not. Sorry.

8. Jennifer | June 28, 2010 at 10:14 pm

You guys did an amazing job putting this conference together. I was so impressed. Sessions were well put together and the topics were applicable to so many aspect of my life and business. Thank you!

9. Kami | June 29, 2010 at 1:14 am

What a big success EVO was, I loved it all!

10. BenSpark | June 29, 2010 at 7:39 am

I should have read all these yesterday but was so utterly wiped that I had to call in sick to work, also wanted to spend the day with Allison and EvaBoo (not Bear)

11. nakedjen | June 29, 2010 at 8:11 pm

I can’t stop telling people about how truly lovely this conference was and what a wonderful experience it was for me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

12. Adrian | June 30, 2010 at 12:11 am

What a wonderful time I had! It is something I will remember forever and I will treasure the new friendships I made up there in beautiful Park City. Looking forward to next year’s conference so much!

13. Melissa | June 30, 2010 at 8:32 am

Thanks for doing Mr. Linky for the recaps! It’s so fun to see what folks have written about the conference!

14. Nikki Williams (Eliza's mom) | June 30, 2010 at 8:54 am

Thank you for letting us share Eliza’s story with you. Everybody was so kind and sweet to our family. We truly appreciate it. To learn more about Eliza visit

http://www.elizaswish.org &

15. Shelle-BlokThoughts | June 30, 2010 at 8:59 am

It was awesome you guys! Thanks so much to the sponsors and everyone else that made us feel spoiled and pampered… and who educated us!

16. Alix | July 1, 2010 at 9:50 am

WOW what a weekend. THANK YOU Jyl and Rachel (and Rachel F for her fabulous panel organization). Dottie and I had THEE BEST time!

17. The Editor’s Favorites: June 2010 « TodaysMama | July 1, 2010 at 1:48 pm

[...] bloggers have recapped their adventures at evo ’10 and here are a few of my [...]

18. This Week for Dinner – Weekly Meal Plans, Dinner Ideas, Recipes and More!: Evo ‘10 – A Truly Amazing Experience | July 1, 2010 at 1:57 pm

[...] I hardly picked up my camera the entire weekend. But some of my food blogging friends did a great job documenting the event, so you should go check out their posts (listed below). And, if you really want to read more about the conference, Evo is compiling everyone’s posts about the weekend here. [...]

19. jane maynard | July 1, 2010 at 2:03 pm

conference was AWESOME…and thank you for compiling everyone’s posts in one place! :)

20. Kelly | July 2, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Thank you for such an amazing experience! I can not wait until next year!!!

21. jennyonthespot | July 3, 2010 at 11:07 am

This first one was inspired by the final keynote – and living an extraordinary life :)

22. jennyonthespot | July 3, 2010 at 11:08 am

It’s the zipline as I saw it! :)

23. BenSpark | July 19, 2010 at 11:09 am

It took me a little longer than I wanted but I now have the videos of the Dads in Social Media Panel up on my blog – http://www.benspark.com/dads-in-social-media-the-panel-that-rocked-evoconf.html